Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September 2nd

Tell me all about your Labor Day weekend. What did you do? Include photos!


I didn't do much, but I did get to see my father! He told me that I can't get a horse afterall, then we went to look at horses for sale, so... Don't know if I am or am not going to get a horse. But it was super irritating when after he promised me a horse when I got out of Marillac, and then changed his mind. He does that a lot though, so it's not too big of a deal I guess. This is a photo of the horse we almost got to see!HorseID: 1952936 Checker's Red Warlock - PhotoID: 736315 -  2014-11-15 Days Left: 74

http://www.dreamhorse.com/ad/1952936.html

His name is Thunder, he's a very handsome fifteen point three hand flaxen sorrel-chesnut Missouri Foxtrotter gelding that was actually born in the same year and month I was born in!

No comments:

Post a Comment